Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Beach Santa

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with two Beach Santa cards, using some adorable Sunny Studio Stamps.

The first one is a one-layer card with the Surfing Santa stamps. To create the beach scene, I used the Ocean View stamps and added some beach accessories from the Beach Babies stamps. You can watch the video below to see how I created this card.


I had so much fun creating this second card with the brand-new Reindeer Games stamps! Santa and the reindeer are having a blast at the tiki bar from the Tiki Time stamps. I decorated the tiki bar with some Christmas decorations from the Santa Claus Lane stamps and added some presents, a candy cane and stars from this same set. I used Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend a beach and sunset for the background.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment