Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunny Studio Stamps - Comfy & Cozy Christmas

Happy Sunday!

I'm so in love with the entire Winter release of Sunny Studio Stamps and how cute are these bears snuggled up on the couch!

They are from the new Cozy Christmas stamp set and so are most of the images that I used on this card. I added the fireplace and stockings from the Santa Claus Lane stamp set, which is a set from a couple years ago, but it perfectly mixes and matches with the new stamp sets!

Initially I wanted to have the cat from the Cozy Christmas set in the scene too with the comfy chair, but it would be too much. I managed to get his cute little face in there anyway though, did you spot him in the picture frame?


For the background I used a brick wall stencil with Distress Oxide Pumice Stone and a dark woodgrain paper for the floor.

Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment