Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Mama Elephant - Sending Warm Wishes

Happy Wednesday!

Most of my cards are bright and bold colored, so I wanted to try some softer and lighter colors for a change.

For today's card I used the new Mama Elephant You've Got Mail stamp set. I stamped and die cut the mailbox, the bunny and the mouse and went through my Copics collection to see which marker combinations I had to create real soft colors.

Here's a list of the Copics I used for this card:
Mailbox: G000 - G00 - R00 - R01
Mailbag: R00 - R01
Bunny: E41 - E42
Scarf: V00 - V01
Mouse: E21 - E23
Bird: YR20 - YR21
Envelopes: W00 - W0


For the background I ink blended Distress Inks Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Scattered Straw. If you use regular Distress Inks, you get a lighter and more transparent result compared to Distress Oxide Inks. 

Before I added my images to the card, I splattered some white ink on the ink blended background.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment