Saturday, October 1, 2022

World Card Making Day!

Hi everyone!

It has been a while, but what better day to pick up on blogging again than World Card Making Day! I hope you're able to celebrate today by making some cards.

In the next couple of days I'll update my blog with some cards that I've made in the past couple months and I'll post them categorized by brand. 

Today I'm starting with Studio Light, which is a Dutch craft brand that has a lot of sub brands with a wide variety of craft styles, so they literally have supplies for everyone. I mainly use their Sweet Stories collections as that suits my card making style the most, but also their Essentials collections are great for the basics of card making or creating scenes.

Yesterday the new Sweet Stories Christmas collection was released and it's so adorable! There are two stamp & die sets, four stencils, four die cut sets to build your own Christmas scenes and two sentiments stamp sets.

My first card was created with the Snow Globe die cut set, Candy background stencil and one of the deer from the stamp sets. You can see in the video below how this card came together.


I created my second card with the Reindeer stamp set and the Tree & Snow border die.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful World Card Making Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment