Monday, October 17, 2022

Mama Elephant - Warmest Wishes From All of Us

Happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with the adorable Mama Elephant Oh Friendship Tree. These critters are so cute with their coffee mugs and cups!

I started with stamping, coloring and die cutting the three critters and the two hats from this stamp set. For some fun detail, I added glitter to the white parts of the Christmas had and the straw. 

To create my scene, I used the Into the Night Creative Cuts die. I inked up the die cut piece with Distress Oxide Inks Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass. When you add this piece to a white background, the white shows through the die cut holes and there is your snowy sky! 

I die cut two stitched hill side borders and then die cut these with the Into the Night die as well, so that the bottom and side edges would perfectly fit onto the die cut with the snowy sky. The sentiment is from the Oh Friendship Tree set as well. I white heat embossed it onto a black card stock sentiment banner.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment: