Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Amy Tangerine Yes, Please - card

Just a quick post to today to share a card I've made with the adorable Yes, Please collection from Amy Tangerine.


I used a stamp from the Yes, Please clear stamp set to make the love border on the inside of the card.
Amy Tangerine Yes, Please: 6x6 paper pad, clear stamp set, Bits cardstock die cuts

Have you seen Amy's brand new collection Cut & Paste? I'm in love again and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Danielle! I love the layering and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I think Yes, Please is my all-time favourite collection to date. Just lovely and so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The water color effect is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the layers and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the soft pastel inside border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erg gaaf kaartje, Danielle, zo leuk de kleurtjes, het stikwerk en de manier waarop het tekstgedeelte is gemaakt.

    ReplyDelete