Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Crate Paper - Darling little girl

Today I'm sharing a layout with you that I made with my leftovers from the Crate Paper Fourteen and DIY Shop collections. Never thought that these 2 collections would match, but they do!

I took this photo the last time Phiene was spending a weekend with me. She is at an age now that she doesn't like the camera and turns her head away. So I make sure that I'm ready with my camera and then call her name so she looks up :-) I know, it's not very nice but when she's older she hopefully will like to have all these photo albums...





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Danielle you did a fabulous job in mixing the two collections together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page love all the stitching and layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout, LOVE the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the stitching, the heart doily and that photo is sooooooooooo precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layers! Love the heart-shaped doily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collections look great together and are perfect with your photo! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful colors! that Crate line is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layers and the colors. I love mixing collections and having it work too! She is adorable! I'm very familiar with the photo taking technique you referred to! A girl has to do what she has to do!! lol Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how these collections mix. That floral paper makes such a statement. Adorable photo - my oldest nephew wants nothing to do with the camera either. I totally understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome mix of the two collections, Danielle!! And that photo is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete