Friday, August 16, 2013

DT Life.Paper.Scrapbook. - August Color challenge

It's time for this month's color challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook!


This is a color scheme that I would not buy a lot myself. Luckily the July kit from the Scraptastic kit club had a lot of brown and orange in it, so I was good to go! I used a mix of Basic Grey and Teresa Collins and the orange corrugated alpha by Amy Tangerine was a perfect fit too.

Speaking of Amy Tangerine... American Crafts is sponsoring this color challenge and provides an Amy Tangerine prize pack to the winner of this challenge!
 

 
 
 
I hope you feel inspired by these colors and will play along with us! Check out the Life.Paper.Scrapbook. blog for some more inspiration by my fellow DT members.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. This would probably never be my color combo choice either but it came out fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this cute page, Danielle!! Awesome use of the colors and I love the wood veneer pieces on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look on her face.
    Such a sweet photo and yoou scrapped it beautifully, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab layout of such a pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors, the layers and loveeeeeeee the wood bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors of this one. Normally I don't like the color combos. And I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw this on instagram and loved it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely page,and the colors are just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete