Thursday, August 22, 2013

Crate Paper - 1938

The huge clean up of my scrap stash also made me realize which beautiful collections I still had and hardly used. One of them is Crate Paper's Story Teller and I had the perfect photo to go with it. This photo of my grandfather and his parents and siblings  is taken at the wedding of my grandfather's sister in 1938. My grandfather is the one on the right. I love old photos like these and I hope to get my hands on some more old family photos.



Crate Paper Story Teller: Trademark paper, Chapter paper, Generations paper, Tags paper, Journaling cards, Phrase stickers, Border stickers, Alpha stickers, Buttons

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Danielle - fantastic old photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig! Ik heb ook nog zulke oude fotos van mijn ouders en grootouders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The photo is amazing and you have given it such a sweet layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You can really see the pop of color in the papers with the photo being black and white. I love to see heritage photos being documented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the layers! One of my fave Crate collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is a beautiful pairing of a vintage photo and contemporary collection, Danielle. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layout, the greens and yellow provide a great contrast for your lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS the perfect photo for story teller! Love how you used the line, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome photo! That collection works fabulously with the heritage photos! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful page. I forgot about this paper collection. It's great with old photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Great layering and use of that kit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful page, Danielle! I love the Story Teller collection and it was a perfect fit to go along with this great photo!

    ReplyDelete