Monday, August 5, 2013

Scrapdelight - layout sketch

This weekend I have been playing with a sketch that was posted in the Scrapdelight Facebook group.

 
This sketch is not really matching my style, but I found a way to make it my own. I used the Lily Bee Pinwheel collection. I love this collection so much, but there's almost nothing left of it in my stash. I still was able to make 1 more layout with it.
 



Lily Bee Design Pinwheel: Jump Rope paper, Kite Strings paper, Flip-flops paper, Cart Wheels paper, Picnic Basket paper, Lime Rickey paper, Circle & Tag stickers, Chit Chat stickers, Letter stickers
My Mind's Eye: enamel dots
Kaiser Craft: stamp
Silhouette Cameo

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. You did a great job making the sketch work for you, Danielle!! Love how you used the Lily Bee on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a lovely layout. i love how everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiiful layout. You did a great job making in your own. I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch girl. Love the colours you used with that pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! The title is just perfect, and there are so many lovely little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on the sketch, i can see why you love this line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeee the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Love the mix of patterns and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, what a way to rock that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful layout! love all the little details!
    Inga :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute layout!! Your use of the patterns is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE Your take on this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your layout is amazing! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally beautiful. Love the papers you chose, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this page so much! I love the way you used that Lily Bee line! I can't stop looking at at!

    So excited to be on the LPS team with you :)

    ReplyDelete