Friday, August 9, 2013

Bella Blvd - Love at first sight

About 2 weeks ago I started to clean up my stash and I guess you all know: when you start it, there's no way back! But I'm happy I did it. I have been throwing pieces of scraps away, sold old collections and I have a good overview of what I have left.

I found some leftovers from the Bella Blvd Baby collections. Mostly it was the Baby Boy collection I had left and I challenged myself to make a layout with a baby girl photo. It wasn't that easy, but I think it worked out well.

This photo is taken during my very first moment with Phiene, almost 4 years ago. This little girl decided to come a few days early, so I was still in New York when she was born. I couldn't wait to get home and see her! When the moment was finally there, I had this overwhelming feeling of love for her and promised her I would be her best friend forever....and spoil her like crazy!



Bella Blvd Baby Boy: Baby Blue paper, Heaven Sent paper, Cute Cuts paper.
Bella Blvd Baby Girl: Alpha + bits, Miniatures, Flags
Bella Blvd We're Expecting: Miniatures
Bella Blvd Family Dynamix: Alpha + bits
Bella Blvd Sophisticates: Essentials Peep & McIntosh
Bella Blvd Designer Tapes: Green chevron, Red dots
Bella Blvd Button Market: Red Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING that precious photo, the colors and the title!! You rocked the boy collection for a girl lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful layout! Love the layers and the monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, Danielle. No one would know it's from a boy's line unless you tell them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to use up some stash! Great layout and precious photo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great photo. Love your layering. It's always a plus to use more of our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love that cloud paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet page Danielle!! You used the Bella baby collection perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!! Love the layers and love all the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't look boyish at all!! Very sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete