Monday, August 12, 2013

DT Practical Scrappers - Sunbursts

Today it's all about Sunbursts at Practical Scrappers!

I used the Glitz Design Sunshine in my Soul collection and made a sunburst pattern for the background and handstitched all the pieces together. The photo on this layout may not be perfect because of the sun shining in, but still it is one of my favorite photos of me and Phiene. It's taken at the Morada Bay Beach Cafe on Islamorada, Florida Keys during our family vacation in 2011.
I used the name of this collection as the title of my page, it thought it was a perfect fit!

 
Glitz Design Sunshine in my Soul: 6x6 paper pad, alpha & word stickers, title & accent stickers
Silhouette Cameo
Handstitching
 
We would love to see your sunburst projects, so share them with us at the Practical Scrappers Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

22 comments:

  1. Love how soft, and pretty this is Danielle. I really love that cut file too, great font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous sunburst effect !! (and photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful, Danielle! Wow! I am loving that sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! this is gorgeous!!!! LOVING those sunbursts and the title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunburst design and that title is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I love the soft colors of your sunburst...so perfect for your beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful I don't know what I love more the sunburst with the stitching, the photo or the font you choose for your title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love that picture with the sun shining in and love the title, too - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such pretty colors! Love how soft this is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. This is just so pretty. So soft and light. It's just perfect for your photo. I'm pinning it for inspiration later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous layout... Love the title and I am so loving yellow right now... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your summer layout here! love the colors also the photo it self

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning page Danielle!! The sunburst is perfect, and I love the way you did your title! And I agree, such a sweet photo of you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! Everything is so beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete